Saturday, March 28, 2009

That cat scratched me. :(

A short update.

Just got home from the curve. Went to catch a movie with zheng and hong. So while you people were spending your 'Earth Hour' in the dark at home. We were watching a movie instead :D



I rate this show a massive 9/10. The graphics were really good. And i reckon you to NOT watch if you have a weak heart. SERIOUSLY.

It reminds you of Left 4 Dead. Doesnt it?

Run baby run, dont ever look back.



On a another note, I'm proud to say i only failed one subject this term. Add maths it is. :(
I needa 'pull up my socks'. really. My 3 science subject were quite good though. :D

So on to other news, i heard Lee Hom and David Archuleta's coming to perform. I really hope someone do win a pair of tickets and bring me along. Anyone?
suet ying *hint hint* :D

England vs Slovakia now. Signing off.

Ciao.



No comments: