Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, fact, habits or goals about you.

Random Fact # 1
I dont like the bunch of form 5's this year

Random Fact # 2
I am a crazy football fan, I wake up in the middle of the night just to catch matches.

Random Fact # 3
I do not smoke

Random Fact # 4
I hate my brother

Random Fact # 5
I am afraid of cockroaches


Random Fact # 6

I bring my phone to school everyday

Random Fact # 7
I love sad songs

Random Fact # 8
I've officially retired from football

Random Fact # 9
I hate my class. Like seriously fucking hate it.

Random Fact # 10

I rush all my homework in schl everyday. I repeat. EVERYDAY.

Random Fact # 11
I hate people who judges other people.


Random Fact # 12
I
am currently having 2 phone numbers.

Random Fact # 13

I just injured my ankle and hamstring.

Random Fact # 14
I am starting to love sofball

Random Fact # 15
I always wonder how it feels like to get shot

Random Fact # 16
I always look forward to going to school for i dont know why

No comments: